Re: [NTLK] Power Tips for the Apple Newton MessagePad

From: Stephen Jendraszak (stevehj_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Jan 27 2002 - 15:45:07 EST

There's a book by Andrew Gore (former Macworld editor) and someone else
whose name I can't recall (Mitch something?), called Newton's Law. It is
part of their "Digital Nomads" series, which included a book on
PowerBooks, etc. It only covers the original and 100 MessagePads, but it
also has a lot of Newton history, and the philosophy behind the Newton.
A very good read. My father, who is also on this list, has it. Maybe he
could fill in the gaps in my info?

sj

http://homepage.mac.com/stevehj