Re: [NTLK] repairs

From: emdub (emdub_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Jan 28 2002 - 05:27:40 EST

I used the Newton original charger for charging.

Forgive my ignorance if I'm wrong... but normal batteries don't work in
the Newton 100. It's got a black battery pack and there are no contacts
for normal batteries... I've got Newty at home, I'll try all those
things when I get home (I'm at work now).

I'm thinking on buying a 2100... is it a good upgrade from the 100? What
should I look out for (besides the obvious battery condition and screen
condition)

-mw

Right now I'm having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think I've
forgotten this before.