Re: [NTLK] Groupers were based on Wavelan

From: Fred Buecker (tfbiii_at_nbscomputers.net)
Date: Mon Jan 28 2002 - 12:28:13 EST

WaveLAN isn't "Airport" or "WiFI" compatible. Working on this is like
programming support for a 360 baud modem. (just making a reference to
old technology) Anyone who currently has an 802.11b WAP can access it
with ANY 802.11b card. Making WaveLAN would require all new equipent to
anyone involved and WaveLAN isn't exactly the easiest thing to find
these days.

Just my infernal rambling...

Fred