Re: [NTLK] Quick Names Lookup

From: Gerstein, Sam (Sam.Gerstein_at_StreamServe.com)
Date: Mon Jan 28 2002 - 16:28:57 EST

I once wrote a quick little app to do that- it's not real smart- it doesn't
change the view (overview/card/all), it doesn't look in anything but the
last folder you'd selected (I leave mine on All).
Its floating window is tiny and always on top, and it'll open Names if it's
not open, and it will go to the item you've written the first letter(s) of..
If nobody's got anything better, I can put it on my web page or email it
tonight..

-Sam