Re: [NTLK] Connecting MPs with localtalk

From: Stephen Jendraszak (stevehj_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Jan 28 2002 - 20:36:46 EST

That's true. Having just skimmed the eMate Teacher's Guide, you would
think I would've thought of that. Go figure. So, now I am curious: Does
LocalTalk networking work on any Newt, only in 2.1, or only on the
eMate? Of course, I have no use for this knowledge, but it is kind of
interesting...

sj

http://homepage.mac.com/stevehj