Re: [NTLK] How to turn on backlight for MP 130?

From: Mike Kidd (mkidd_at_mrc.gm)
Date: Tue Jan 29 2002 - 05:33:59 EST

David

The backlight on the MP130 is turned on by just holding down the on/off
swith at the side of the case for a bit longer - maybe about three seconds.
To switch it off without turning the Newton off as well, just repeat the
procedure. Wonderfully simple, as usual...

Are you able to install packages yet? Although the above procedure is
pretty simple, there are one or two freeware utilities which put a button at
the lower end of the screen to turn the light on with the pen - I will check
on UNNA for you..

Mike