Re: [NTLK] Paris NUG

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Jan 29 2002 - 06:51:39 EST

on 29-01-2002 11:24, Andr=E9 Baron at abaron_at_mac.com wrote:

> 1) Is there a Paris NUG?

Not really a organized NUG AFAIK but

> 2) Do they hold meetings?

Yes, there was a meeting recently (with good food, I think ;-)

But I wasn't there :-(

> 3) Who would be able to (and willing to) come to a Newton get together, I=
'm
> willing to plan, or help plan. Drop me an email privaely so I can get a
> list going and we don't flood the general mailing list. BTW anyone who i=
> planning to be in France/Europe is more then willing and I can assure you
> there will be at least one native english speaker there (me).

The meetings in Paris are announced on the French speaking Newton mailing
list and don't worry, I learned my French verbally as well and they do
tolerate me ;-)

I think you can subscribe yourself to the French list by clicking the
following mailto:newtonfr-request_at_ml.free.fr?subject=3Dsubscribe

Robert Benschop