Re: [NTLK] Cool Newton keyboard-dock thing???

From: Jonathan Wise (jonwise_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Jan 29 2002 - 08:39:40 EST

Being relatively knew to Newtons, I'm a little bedazzled by the massive list
of software on UNNA, and I'm having a hard time figuring out what packages
to squeeze onto my 120/2.0.
Does anyone have any recommendations for "essential apps"?
Also, I'm looking for some kind of car-loggin app to help me keep track of
oil changes and such (I had something similar for my P*lm).

Any suggestions would be much appreciated!

-jw