Re: [NTLK] e-Mate Hell

From: Stephanie Maks (steph_at_maksystems.com)
Date: Tue Jan 29 2002 - 10:43:35 EST

I wish I could help more. The Brain-wipe thing seemed to fix it for me...

When I did it, I was unable to do a back-up, it would reset itself before I
could finish a backup. So I couldn't restore anything and decided to just
reload everything from scratch.

So what I'm saying is, one other thing that *might* work, is a brain-wipe
without a restore. Or, at least, don't restore the system prefs.

Like I said, it's a *maybe*. But it might be worth a try.

-Stephanie