[NTLK] NO problems with PrintPack and the famous SER-001

From: Johannes Wolf (mp2100_at_mail-gw.estec.esa.nl)
Date: Mon Jul 01 2002 - 10:05:18 EDT

Sorry list, I was trapped again by the fact that inserting the dongle will
initiate the Newt to look for new hardware connected to its serial port and
since you are dongleless having the SER-001 installed, THIS DOES NOT HAPPEN.

So you need to switch on the Newt having the printpack cable connected
already in order to get it recognised.

Doing so I HAVE NO PROBLEM AT ALL PRINTING WITH SER-001 via PrintPack to MY
HP DESKJETS!

Thats for the books.

Johannes