Re: [NTLK] Ok, Now what do i do?

From: Peter Cameron (pdwc_at_sympatico.ca)
Date: Mon Jul 01 2002 - 18:27:42 EDT

on 7/1/02 10:08 AM, Nicholas Gillock at creamedpossum_at_carolina.rr.com wrote:
> I don't know anyone who has serial (all my friends are PC users, what's
> that say about me?), and I don't even have a serial cable or dongle.
> Trust me, I'm really not trying to be difficult here. :-) It just
> seems like I'm doomed. :-)

    Do you have an ethernet card for the Newton? If you do, let me know
which one and I'll load all of the software needed for ethernet on my spare
Newton, back it up to a memory card, and mail you the card. You restore the
card to your Newt and you should then be able to connect to NCU on your
PowerBook over AppleTalk via ethernet. And you have to promise to mail the
memory card back.

Peter