Re: [NTLK] Synchronizing with Outlook XP

From: tfbiii_at_nbscomputers.net
Date: Tue Jul 02 2002 - 11:47:02 EDT

To be honest - you just described the opposite of what happened to me. I
tried Outlink with Office 2K and got the error you described. Upgraded
to XP and all worked fine (I decided not to pay for Outlink though and
stayed with LookOut) I don't believe that either of the products are
supported anymore. How long ago did you register Outlink?

Try uninstalling Outlink, reinstalling XP and then reinstall Outlink.
See if that corrects the issue. Time consuming though...

Fred