Re: [NTLK] Looking for Quebec Newton Users on the 3rd of August

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Jul 02 2002 - 17:43:50 EDT

on 02-07-2002 9:07, Franck Achim at francka_at_mac.com wrote:

> I think it'd be a great idea but if a majority of people are from
> montreal and its surroundings, I think Grandby would be a bit far to
> travel from montreal. I'd suggest a place I know just 30 minutes south
> of montreal in Napierville. For those who don't know where Napierville
> is, it's right on Highway 15 South and in that city, there's a
> "vignoble" where we can book a room to host about 70 people and it's
> free, that's why I think it's be pretty good for a meeting. They'll
> even let you do a little wine testing and I must say their wine is to
> die for!
>
> That'd be my suggestion, but where ever the meeting takes place,
> I'll surely be there

Very nice, happy to hear that it won't be just the two of us ;-)

The reason we picked Granby is that Laurent will be vacationing up north of
Sherbrooke, so he's traveling quite a bit to get to Granby in the first
place.

Since Granby was still doable for Laurent and it's the place where I'm
staying at that moment (yes, I was pampering myself in this deal ;-)
it seemed like a logical choice, especially since we were hoping on meeting
some people from the Montreal region.

Any suggestions east (straight east, not northeast ;-) of Montreal would be
very helpful.

I wouldn't mind having the meeting further east (in Sherbrooke for instance)
but it would make things just harder for people from Montreal....

Robert Benschop