Re: [NTLK] Where to buy a 2100?

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jul 03 2002 - 13:33:39 EDT

This looks like a really good source. I like the fact
that they honestly indicate the condition in a
semi-formal manner.
It would be interesting to see what those who've
actually purchased from these people have to say.
Ed
web/gadget guru
http://npds.tek-ed.com (my NPDS server and it's new
subdomain)