Re: [NTLK] Disappearing meetings when syncing

From: Peter Cameron (pdwc_at_sympatico.ca)
Date: Wed Jul 03 2002 - 16:20:05 EDT

Chris Searles <csearles_at_netcologne.de> wrote:

> Is there any way to prevent this weird behavior?

   I had similar problems synching CO and the Newt (I started getting double entries for everything and removing those is no fun).
   My solution (after several fits of madness where I tried different synching options) was to give up the idea of synching. I've opted for having the Newt stand alone.(

   I know this doesn't solve your problem, but I really found it to be far more trouble than it was worth. The CO files also become corrupted quite easily so I found synching became a real ritual _ backup (in case things go badly), synch, check to see nothing has gone bad ....

Peter