Re: [NTLK] Palm Interface...BREAK!

From: Gary Moody (gmoody_at_gmx.net)
Date: Wed Jul 03 2002 - 17:58:06 EDT

Okay, guys...take a deep breath and..."Ooooohhhhhmmmmmmmmm" :)

Just as an FYI, Richard, David used to run a primarily Newton website, and
did extensive reviews of Newton software. He's one of the "good" guys!
He's just chosen to move on, but I think he still owns a Newton. Some of
his Newton reviews are still on his DaveNet site. Check it out.

Now, let's everybody play nice! ;)

Regards,

Gary