Re: [NTLK] NCU on WindowsXP

From: Lee, Christopher J (christopher.j.lee_at_intel.com)
Date: Thu Jul 04 2002 - 18:05:53 EDT

I've been using NCU just fine on WinXP for several months and it works just
fine...I did notice however, that larger packages, syncs, etc. do tend to
fail with a -1. I use a 30% slowdown factor with CPUKILLER.

For PKG installs, I moved to using DIL Tester and installing over
Ethernet...I don't really synch all that often.