Re: [NTLK] Wireless newton

From: Rob Hoehn (rob_at_hoehn.com)
Date: Fri Jul 05 2002 - 10:19:45 EDT

Speaking of that article. There is a chart that lays out all of the reviewed
base stations. One column is for if the product has Appletalk support or
not. I thought that is a moot point b/c Appletalk packets are sent 'inside'
a regular TCP/IP packet? They say the linksys doesn't support Appletalk, but
I have used NCU with it before...?

Rob