[NTLK] Idiot Question: Palm Desktop Sync?

From: Scott Rogers (str1_at_swbell.net)
Date: Sun Jul 07 2002 - 18:56:21 EDT

Hi all.

Could someone be so kind as to point me to instructions for syncing my
newt with the palm desktop (not the OS X one...the classic one)? I'm
sure I'm just being an idiot, but I can't figure out how to get the
thing to sync up. Do I export my information? "Save As..."? I've
managed to get my newt contacts into both versions of the palm desktop
(X and classic) by exporting the info and opening it in the desktop, but
is there not some way I can simply synchronize the information?

I know I'm missing something obvious...I guess the heat is getting to me.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers
Scott