Re: [NTLK] Print edition of Programming For the Macintosh

From: Laurent Daudelin (nemesys_at_cox.net)
Date: Sun Jul 07 2002 - 21:39:00 EDT

on 07/07/02 19:00, Joe R. Richardson at joerr_at_eos.net wrote:

> MuHammed Lonon comments:
>> Really?? When I did a search the only place I found
>> any copies was Ama$on and they want 75(I kid you not)
>> and I don't recall the CD's being included.
>
> I just searched <http://www.bookfinder.com/> and found two
> booksellers that hac copies for sale for less than $10. BTW, it
> includes a disk, not a CD.

If it includes a disk instead of a CD, that's probably the first edition.
I've got both edition and the first one came with a floppy while the 2nd one
came with a CD.

-Laurent.

Laurent Daudelin                            <http://members.cox.net/nemesys>
Logiciels Nemesys Software                            mailto:nemesys_at_cox.net

C Programmer's Disease n.: The tendency of the undisciplined C programmer to set arbitrary but supposedly generous static limits on table sizes (defined, if you're lucky, by constants in header files) rather than taking the trouble to do proper dynamic storage allocation.