Re: [NTLK] Issues with ethernet on a 2000

From: WolfeMan (jesus_at_lightfirst.com)
Date: Tue Jul 09 2002 - 05:42:51 EDT

I have, there is. And I went there first ;-) That's why i mentioned the=
 type of card. The newton won't even recognise it's an ethernet card=
 without the faralon drivers installed. And I did, and I installed the=
 3com updater. And still no dice. the light on the card comes on for a=
 moment when I insert it. but tha'ts it.

As far as I can see, i'm not doing anything wrong.

EEEEEEEP, I just realized I didn't assign a name over the e-mail address, I=
 hope I didn't offend anyone. (the account was created as a place to send=
 listservs and as a spam trap... Just to let you in on the joke I have=
 satan too)