Re: [NTLK] Outlook synchronization

From: tfbiii_at_nbscomputers.net
Date: Tue Jul 09 2002 - 10:09:04 EDT

Not necessarily, I used to get this exact error under Outlook 2000. I
reinstalled Outlink after I upgraded to Office XP and it worked. I
recommend uninstalling Outlink and reinstalling Office XP, then
reinstall Outlink and see what happens.

Fred - who was away for the weekend and hopes this isn't too late.