Re: [NTLK] Recurring to-dos!!

From: Mick Ring (lists_at_rynosoft.com)
Date: Tue Jul 09 2002 - 22:05:30 EDT

on 7/9/02 11:26, Mr. Ramsay at xform8ion_at_hotmail.com wrote:

> HELP!! I have a serious problem with a recurring to-do item. I've tried the
> "Death-to-1904" packaage to no avail. Can someone *please* provide a
> solution.

If the serious problem is that you can't get rid of it, you can delete it
using To Do Cleaner.

Those rogue To Do items used to vex me! I think they are caused by trying to
edit an existing recurring To Do. The result was that I would get a daily
recurring item that could not be deleted. If I did a "Find" for the item, I
would find one with a very early date (1904?). If I deleted that one, all my
recurring To Do items would be deleted.

What a pain in the arse.

-Mick