Re: [NTLK] article

From: Sushi (Sushi_at_ragingbull.com)
Date: Wed Jul 10 2002 - 13:10:31 EDT

>On 7/11/02 @ 1:59 AM, Brian Peck wrote:
>
>Isn't it interesting how all these articles talk about
>the problems with Newton's HWR, and yet when I show my
>MP130 to techie friends and family they are all astonished
>at the Newt's HWR. These columnists must never have seen
>anything other than the first 100s.

So true Brian -- I think that you hit the nail on the head!

IMHO, HWR became incrementally better with the 120/130, and dramatically
better with the 2K series -- either one of these series were much better
than the OMP/100 or 110.

You know, in the Newt's case, the community here has a pretty good idea
of what it is and can do. Yet when we read articles such as this, we can
see the holes/errors quite easily.

...kind of makes one wonder at the quality of the rest of their
reporting/reviews/comments/etc., on items we are not so knowledgable
about!

Sushi