Re: [NTLK] A beaming suite for sending pkgs from 120 to 2100?

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Wed Jul 10 2002 - 14:27:53 EDT

On 10/07/02 14:24, "Tim" <eft37_at_earthlink.net> wrote:

> Is there a beamer that I can use to send packages from my MP120 to my MP2100?
> I don't have a dongle, so I'm currently stuck with a stock machine.

Beaming should work between a 120 and a 2100, unless the 120 runs NOS 1.3,
in which case I don't know if it would work. The packages might not be all
compatible with the 2100 if your 120 is running NOS 1.3.

Don't you have an external Flash RAM card? That would be the easiest to move
packages to your 2100.

-Laurent.

C Programmer's Disease n.: The tendency of the undisciplined C programmer to
set arbitrary but supposedly generous static limits on table sizes (defined,
if you're lucky, by constants in header files) rather than taking the
trouble to do proper dynamic storage allocation.