Re: [NTLK] Connecting an eMate to an iMac

From: Patrick Jendraszak (indyibook_at_insightbb.com)
Date: Wed Jul 10 2002 - 23:31:57 EDT

Newtons and eMates can use ethernet cards from certain manufacturers
(see Newton FAQ at www.thisoldnewt.com). You have to have a means to get
the appropriate card driver installed on the eMate ... I keep a copy of
my 3Com ethernet driver on a card so that I can reload it on internal
memory if/when needed. However, you need to connect to your main
computer to get it installed the first time, unless you can get it
beamed to you.

Patrick Jendraszak