Re: [NTLK] Wireless Newton

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Jul 11 2002 - 02:30:42 EDT

on 7/10/02 8:02 PM, Laurent Daudelin at laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com
wrote:

> My printer is an Apple Personal LaserWriter NTR. It's PostScript level 2. It
> is bridged to my Ethernet network, including my AirPort Base Station,
> through an Asante's AsanteTalk.
>
> This is also baffling me and apparently, nobody has any solution...

What speed is your network? I have a Pismo, and if I try to connect it
directly to my Farallon EtherMac Multiprinter adapter, it doesn't work. If,
on the other hand, I stick my Ethernet PC card into the computer, it does
fine. My only guess is that my internal Ethernet port is too fast for my
adapter. Did you say that this setup has worked in the past? I can't
remember...

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." --John Adams