Re: [NTLK] quesiton about cases...

From: Dan (dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com)
Date: Thu Jul 11 2002 - 23:37:32 EDT

-----Original Message-----
From: SlashDevNull <slashdevnull_at_mac.com>
To: Newton <newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net>
Date: Thursday, July 11, 2002 11:23 PM
Subject: Re: [NTLK] quesiton about cases...

>Salutations,
>
> The wireless case was my favorite to carry my 2100. It has to be
modified
>a little though. You know the flap that holds the Newton? I cut off the
>top part so there was only the bottom flap. I then bought a holster from
>PDA Concepts and used the holster to strap the Newton to the large flap of
>leather. Works like a charm.
>
> The case also has a large elastic band that will hold a spare battery
>pack. I also carried an extra pen and 3Com ethernet dongle in the case.
>And the case will hold even more; PCMCIA cards, a phone.
>
>Cheers,
>David

Ahh ok. Probably not something I am looking for then. Just to double
check, is the part number H0053LL/A?

I would really like to get a handstand or if that is not possible then a
Satalite, both by PDA concepts. At least those look like my best options
right now. I recently baought one of those cases with the dang straps but
didn't realize it had them (though it is better than nothing....I just don't
use the straps). I almost baought one of the "breifcase" cases, but when I
looked close I realized it had those same dang straps! So needless to say I
let someone else have it LOL.

Oh well I guess I will keep looking. Thanks for info.

-Dan