Re: [NTLK] article

From: IMNewtMan_at_aol.com
Date: Fri Jul 12 2002 - 08:36:23 EDT

One thing that concerns me with a new Apple PDA (if is ever created); will it
work with Mac AND Windows like the Newton or will they (Apple) release it
like the iPod as a Mac only device? I hope it will work with either,
otherwise this will be the last Apple product for me. Hard to justify a PDA
purchase if I also have to buy a desktop computer to make it work!

If I am wrong about the iPod - forgive me. I am just repeating what I had
heard from a coworker that has one. Nice device, by-the-way!

-Tom