[NTLK] Web browsers and javascript

From: Demetrius Cunia (dcunia_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Jul 12 2002 - 12:01:58 EDT

Hi all,

I have a question regarding available Newt web browsers and javascript. I
have a 2100 with a WaveLAN Gold card. I am using NetHopper 3.2. It works
like a champ on my home wireless network, but the wireless network being
rolled out on the university campus where I work is using a javascript
authentication mechanism for access to their WiFi network. Because of a
variety of reasons, this is the only way they plan on authentication to
this network.

Anyone have any knowledge of whether a javascript enabled browser exists
for the Newt or am I simply SOL?

Many thanks...