Re: [NTLK] Error (0) when starting NOTEPAD

From: Peter K. sanner (psanner_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Jul 13 2002 - 06:10:53 EDT

Hi,

first of all thanks for your replies!

If i make Notepad the Backdrop again i get the same error (0) as i get
when trying to launch it!

And NO, i do not use NCU under windows to connect BY ETHERNET! I just used
TCP-IP on work to surf the net and check emails - that far it is working.
But i was not able to get a really working connection between my ibook and
the mp2000 by ehternet .;(

Bye

Peter