[NTLK] Freeware / Abandoned Tools

From: Joshua Johnston (flagg_at_midmaine.com)
Date: Sat Jul 13 2002 - 12:43:55 EDT

I was wondering, what are the best freeware / abandonware tools that can
help with the Newton interface? I liked Dashboard, but since I'm
looking for work can't afford to register now that the time is up. I'm
wondering what tool or tools can be used to get some of the basic
functionality provided by Dashboard back.

Also, does anyone know which database package on unna is the best of the
free options? I really liked EBase, but got highly annoyed by the fact
it provided such a small area for HWR. (After ten minutes of trying to
get it to accept 'XP', I gave up.) Is there possibly a pop-up keyboard
icon I can use for EBase input?

    From the Desk of Joshua G. Johnston
One World... Ours. http://bowdownbefore.us