[NTLK] I'm brand new and have much to learn from you! Thx!

From: lesi (lesi_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Jul 13 2002 - 19:36:39 EDT

LAG,
Thanks for the note! I'm psyched! Are these people you mention on this
list? Do you have emails for the? Especially for Daniel Padilla?

What's the new mod exactly? I may be able to get my hands on an
accelerated one. That's why I ask. List, please contribute. I need to
know I'm doing the right thing and not plunging myself into a worthless
spiral. THANKYOU!