Re: [NTLK] FS ebay item#1366594863 (Q Newton Blueprint)

From: SlashDevNull (slashdevnull_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Jul 14 2002 - 15:35:43 EDT

Salutations,

  That is a good idea. I would be in for one. As long as it wasn't some
cheap thin paper poster.

  Of course the logical purchaser of the blueprint would be victor. He can
advertise on each NewtonTalk message.

  Maybe we should all do some type of straw vote to see if there would be
enough people interested in reprints to make this viable.

Cheers,
David