[NTLK] FS: Newtons (4) and accessories

From: Don Levick, M.D. (donlevick_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Jul 14 2002 - 22:33:20 EDT

My job has changed and I am being forced to move to a Palm platform. I will
need to
sell most of Newton stuff (I will keep one of my Newtons, for now). I have
been an infrequent poster, although I did put together the deal for the BTI
batteries last summer.

I would like to offer this stuff to the list members, before going to eBay.

Please go the website listed for the list of items and suggested
prices. Email me with purchase requests or any questions.

ALL ITEMS ARE SATISFACTION GUARANTEED.

SHIPPING IS EXTRA, AND WILL BE BASED ON WHAT IS PURCHASED AND LOCATION.

FREE U.S. SHIPPING FOR ORDERS OVER $250

ALL PAYMENTS BY PAYPAL (registered as donlevick_at_earthlink.net

http://metrostorm.freeservers.com/NewtonSale.html