Re: [NTLK] Writing your own programs for Newton

From: Andy Collins (acollins_at_newted.dyndns.org)
Date: Mon Jul 15 2002 - 05:25:01 EDT

Hi,

At 01:23 15/07/2002, you wrote:

>Hey everyone! Question: What is the process and how simple is this
>process of creating a data entry application for the Newton and have it
>be compatible with an existing app like Excel or something?
>
>It would have questions that would be answered by entering your info in
>the fields. Some fields would be numeric assessment 1 2 3
>4 5 (choose the best one)
>
>Thanks!

I've just started on the Newton programming route and thought I'd chip in
here. So far I've downloaded the Newton Tool Kit (NTK) and the Newton
programming book from unna. I'm working though the examples and it looks
very straightforward. NTK is not a bad environment and NewtonScript seems
well thought out.

With my somewhat simplistic view of Newton script but years of programming
in other environments, I wouldn't see much difficulty in you application at
all.

Cheers.

Andy.