Re: [NTLK] Cleaner pen

From: IMNewtMan_at_aol.com
Date: Mon Jul 15 2002 - 07:51:40 EDT

In a message dated 7/15/2002 5:44:52 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
markr13_at_comcast.net writes:

> I believe it was Tech Ed who originally posted this info.
>

> Mark Ross

Nope. It was me that posted this info. The pen has a felt tip like a
thick-tipped marker and when the pen is in the writting position, you have to
push down on the tip to release the chemicals into the felt tip. As far as I
can tell, this is only a chemical process, but as I stated in my original
post, I cleaned the heck out of that flexable cable and the corresponding
connection points on the mobo.

For the record, as of today, I still have no jaggies. I just checked it. I
think it has been about 3 weeks now. Let's hope it continues to last.

-Tom