Re: [NTLK] dongle-icious

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jul 15 2002 - 10:01:40 EDT

It is neither.
It is a little PC board manufactured by a fellow list
member, MR PCBMan. This device requires that you open
up your Newt and pop it in. It is a replacement device
for the Dongle port...but it doesn't disable it. It
fits next to it in that little square place just to
the left of the dongle port.
Go here for details:
http://members.tripod.com/mrpcbman/SER-001.htm

Ed
web/gadget guru

--- Alex Nonnemacher <nonjo_at_comcast.net> wrote:

> SER-001...this is a PC Card? If so, is it a serial
> card or an ethernet
> card? And of course you can make a
> recommendation...I'm asking a lot of
> questions!
>
> > So, my
> > recomendation to you is to purchase a SER-001 and
> use
> > that instead.
> >
> alex nonnemacher
>
> nonjo_at_comcast.net
> nonjo_at_mac.com

=====
"I believe that viewers who skip television commercials are Thieves who are guilty of Stealing network programming"
 - Jamie Keller CEO/Chairman Turner Broadcasting