Re: [NTLK] newtontalk Digest V2 #514

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Tue Jul 16 2002 - 11:19:38 EDT

>From: "Steven" <steven_at_zenacon.com>
>Subject: [NTLK] I found an interesting case you may like
>Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 14:25:36 -0400
>

>I have been looking for a case for my 2100 with a shoulder strap that will
>hold my cell, accessories, wallet, receipts, etc. Everything I found was
>$100 to $250, until I came across the Case Logic DVD Player Case.
>Everything fits, it looks good, and it is on sale at Best Buy for $29.95. I
>thought some of you may be interested in checking it out.

The bags designed for portable drives (ZIP, etc.) by Case Logic will
also happily host a Newton + extras.
The new ones are bearable, my one, sadly, looks a little dorkish (all
black block, no nothing), but they truly take the basic urban
survival kit (Newton 2100, cellphone, wallet, keys, cigs if you need
them (FREE! NO MORE!), plus a little more, eg pepper-foam. You can
replace the cigs with an iPod if you like (as long as you do not
prefer the fabulous, american handmade, soon-to-be-mine, Headroom
iPod bag for that).

Oliver :)

--
BIG BUSINESS IS A JUNGLE. THE APPLE NEWTON IS YOUR MACHETE.