Re: [NTLK] Good Coffee was[Re: Chess]

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Tue Jul 16 2002 - 16:51:15 EDT

On 16/07/02 16:18, "MuHammed Lonon" <mjl3781_at_yahoo.com> wrote:

> Umm sorry about that all I didn't even noticed the
> sending. Tab does not put a Tab in the e-mail. But no
> excuses I apologize to all. I just read me e-mail.
> Don't think I did when wrote it and you are correct.
> Again my apologies and especially to Laurent. I
> humbly seek you forgiveness.

No problem.

> On a sidenote I did mean what I said about not
> providing the place, in general not in this case, and
> I searched unna but apparetly if you put a space in
> beween the words you get no soup.
>
> BTW any suggestions on dealing with bratty young
> ladies in the office??? (no offense)

Be careful, or you'll get yourself in trouble ;-)

-Laurent.

flowchart n.: [techspeak] An archaic form of visual control-flow
specification employing arrows and 'speech balloons' of various shapes.
Hackers never use flowcharts, consider them extremely silly, and associate
them with COBOL programmers, card wallopers, and other lower forms of life.
This attitude follows from the observations that flowcharts (at least from a
hacker's point of view) are no easier to read than code, are less precise,
and tend to fall out of sync with the code (so that they either obfuscate it
rather than explaining it, or require extra maintenance effort that doesn't
improve the code). See also PDL, sense 1.