[NTLK] ...4 Newts. On One Airport2.0

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Jul 16 2002 - 17:23:44 EDT

Well, we had a great meeting this past Saturday night/Sunday morning. =
Started about 6-7 pm Sat., ended 3:45 am Sun. morning. On my way home I =
thought my Newt's backlight was on...nope, it was the Sun coming up. :-o

We had four Newts., two Silver Lucents-two Gold Orinicos(sp?), surfing =
Martina's Airport 2.0 setup, even got my email off her setup and =
downloaded a .pkg from tek-ed's site...as I was walking along the street =
at least 50 ft. from her basestation. :-)

BTW, HEY ED K.!!! When a Newt. gets to your NPDS-site, how does it =
register that a Newt. was there?...we used both Nethopper3.2 and =
Newtscape2.1e(I think).

Now I have a reason to tape my Newts. on top of an iBook. :-}

!ooW %-)
Pres. of Los Angeles Newton Users Group!
lanug2000_at_yahoo.com
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/lanug2000