Re: [NTLK] re HWR rate and Grafitti

From: LA GREEN (lagoff1_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jul 17 2002 - 10:11:33 EDT

YES IT MATTERS! they are all evil little machines that will take over your
mind. thats what my newton told me. lol they are all pretty much the
same, sum have color screens. i just went thru figuring out which one to
get for my wife to replace her abused palm. the color screens give you a
better viewing in general, but besides that they are all the same except for
the one that can go online right out of the box and that is a service u have
to pay for. but go to palm.conm and you can look at the comparison of them
all and figure out which one u suits you best. i still think you should
just get another newton to replace your 130 but that is just MHO.

LAG

PS.
YOU'LL BE BACK, THEY ALWAYS COME BACK!