Re: [NTLK] DYNDNS client for Newton?

From: victor_at_newtontalk.net
Date: Wed Jul 17 2002 - 10:37:57 EDT

Well Jeremy, the protocol for making the update is really simple: simply
one HTTP GET statement. Ideally it would be nice to integrate this into
the NPDS Tracker Client, but it should be pretty easy for me to hack
something together in NSBasic. I'll try to bring my Newton keyboard to
work tomorrow and hack about on this.

-- Victor