Re: [NTLK] newtontalk Digest V2 #517

From: Mikebridg_at_aol.com
Date: Wed Jul 17 2002 - 14:33:01 EDT

In a message dated Wed, 17 Jul 2002 7:40:57 AM Eastern Standard Time, newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net writes:

> To the extreme south from where you are (just before
> hitting Antarctica), ie., South Africa.
>
> Care to tell what kind of assignment? Nationality: EU/USA?
> Les

Hi Les

I am On assignment from UK with British executive
service overseas. We have been setting up an organisation of NGU's Governemnt Offices and Privaate sector to combine the Many Projectsmpeople are sitting on because they don't know how to get funding. By getting together we hope to be more successful.This is the poorest paaart of this very poor country - por economically - i has some lovely people and is safe and friendly SO we like working here.

We have soem SA interest in the livestock infdustry whihc ha smuch potpential bu no markets.We areaalos getting to grips with envirommental problems by teaching peopele to male and use low cost mud cookers instead of three stones!

DO you Know of any sources of funding in SA?

Mike Bridgwater

Horribly of topic!

(write direct to Mikebridg_at_aol.com)