Re: [NTLK] Dot-mac overpriced petition, at over 4000 signatures *already*!

From: Joshua Johnston (flagg_at_midmaine.com)
Date: Thu Jul 18 2002 - 02:01:29 EDT

Honestly, I don't think it's worth petitioning Apple over. I think if
there's anything to be done, however, it would most likely have to be a
lawsuit, class action, against Apple by people who purchased Apple
hardware with the understanding that iTools was "free for life" as Apple
claimed it was.

I'd sign onto that, but not to this petition.