[NTLK] "Q Re-print" size poll

From: SuerthP_at_andersonnews.com
Date: Thu Jul 18 2002 - 09:27:25 EDT

by cheaper i was referring to the person distributing it, which would push
the printing, if necessary, off on the recipient. and one could put it
somewhere (if they have the space, UNNA?) to be downloaded.cd's wouldn't
come to play unless there would be a 2nd tier of distros for those that
have only analog modem access... just a thought.

orig msg below...