[NTLK] My comment to .mac

From: Robert Locatelli (sickofthecrap_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Jul 19 2002 - 10:46:27 EDT

To be honest: The iTools service was good from the point of features e.g.
IMAP and POP3 access to the same account was possible (did a Newton owner
set it up???). But for us Europeans it is a little bit slow and sort of
unreliable. I can for example delete IMAP msgs and they get striked out. But
from time to time they get restored and re-appear like new e-mail. I have to
purge immediately if I want a certain bunch of mails really deleted. Is this
only happening to me or do you in the US experience the same? My company
IMAP only account doesn't have this sickness, independent from where I log
in (home or office).
Beside that it is obvious at which time America is getting-up. The internet
is getting slower and slower here during the afternoon and in the evening it
is the worst. Only in the morning hours it is really fast.

--
Rob