Re: [NTLK] what was the name of that app?

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Fri Jul 19 2002 - 12:10:43 EDT

On 19/07/02 11:51, "Ed Kummel" <tech_ed_at_yahoo.com> wrote:

> a few months ago, someone posted on this list an app
> that would take a particularly configured text in the
> notepad and place that into the address book with all
> the correct fields populated.
> Anyone remember this and know what it's called and
> where I can get it (Have to remember to ask all
> pertinent questions ;-)
> Ed

I believe you're talking about DragNDropName (or maybe it's
DragAndDropName?).

I remember because I wrote the same kind of extension for GeekSafe called
DragNDropGeekSafe, and it does the same thing for GeekSafe...

-Laurent.

code police n.: [by analogy with George Orwell's `thought police'] A
mythical team of Gestapo-like storm troopers that might burst into one's
office and arrest one for violating programming style rules. May be used
either seriously, to underline a claim that a particular style violation is
dangerous, or ironically, to suggest that the practice under discussion is
condemned mainly by anal-retentive weenies. "Dike out that goto or the code
police will get you!" The ironic usage is perhaps more common.