[NTLK] Stationary has disappeared (using MoreInfo)

From: Steven (steven_at_zenacon.com)
Date: Fri Jul 19 2002 - 13:51:55 EDT

I have been using MoreInfo for about a week and really like it, but 2 days
ago my 2000u reset itself while doing a NCU backup. When it restarted I
received an error and when I try and access Journal Notes, Card Notes or
Calls I receive an error message saying "This uses stationary that is not
installed and cannot be displayed." I have written to Silverware support 3
times and they are of no help responding with:

> > As an update to the previous email. I tried to do a reset and received
an
> > "Installation Error 9" message. I am still experiencing the missing
> > stationary error.
>
> This simply registers the card note stationery for use in the Notepad.
> Perhaps you do not have the standard notepad installed or it is not the
> backdrop app. Unfortunately, it has been some time since I have dealt
with
> these issues and am quite rusty with regards to MoreInfo issues.
>
> This is not a fatal error and will simply mean you do not have the
> "CardNote" option in the popup list of stationery for your notes.

I have tried reinstalling the program but it still will not display the
stationary. The rest of the program works fine. Any ideas on what I should
do?

Sincerely,

Steven N. Verona
President