Re: [NTLK] Nethopper downloads PKG

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Jul 20 2002 - 04:34:56 EDT

Two things...

1. If you don't have 5-10 times the storage space compared to the =
file/document/pkg., then the transfer slows down, alot.

2. Some files are very compact, books however have double the code. At =
least you didn't bother with cables, ethernet cards, and/or serial =
adapters. ;-)

BTW, Airport 2.0 downloaded as fast as ethernet, maybe there's a reason =
there also. :-/